Friday, August 13, 2010

Please. please, just please...

So I had a look at the SA blog awards site last night and there are a lot of really awesome blogs that have been nominated. Unfortunately....

The ten blogs that are shortlisted are determined by the number of nominations that the blog receives in this round of voting. The two categories that I think my blog fits best is the personal blog category and the design category, but you can nominate it for whichever category you feel it fits.


*pretty please*

Perhaps, if my blog does not get enough nominations and it doesn't get shortlisted, I will feel so inadequate that I may give up on blogging and never draw another cartoon in my whole life.
EG:





Do me a favour and nominate my little blog - click on the right side bar. 
Or go directly to the site Here.
It only takes a few clicks :)

No comments :