Tuesday, September 21, 2010

The Answer:

So, I have been invited to the South African Blog awards ceremony since my blog is a finalist in two categories (YAY!!) - Havana Club Rum Best Design Blog and Best Personal Blog. (Thank you so much to everyone who voted!) 
Now to make the epic decision of whether or not to fly home from South Korea to go to the blog awards being held at the One & Only Hotel in Cape Town next Saturday.

Here is my decision making process:









Well that's settled then! Cape Town, see you Friday! :)


I've been a little inactive on the blog in the last day or so - it's because I have been making the grand journey home... (I have finally arrived home safe and sound yay! mommy and daddy and brother! :) :) and the stories I have gathered from the trip so far are already forming epic comics - haha... but more on that later.... stay tuned...)

One thing to do today - Get a good night's sleep in a horizontal bed. I know I will!

3 comments :

Robynne May said...

Rooting for you, Che! Best of luck for Saturday :)

Unknown said...

Good Luck Babe! :)

Jacci said...

fingerscrossed!