Sunday, January 5, 2014

7 things: Movies and stuff...

whatif photo whatif.jpg

7 Things we've watched this week:

  1. American Hustle - awesome movie, Jennifer Lawrence went from being my hero to my SUPER hero.
  2. Monsters Inc. - whilst lazing on the couch with a snuffly nose and sore throat.
  3. Man versus Food - man. That guy has some SERIOUS cholesterol issues.
  4. Derren Brown (a few episodes) - I am all into the subliminal messaging.
  5. Manchester United versus.... I actually have no idea - I wasn't really paying attention.
  6. Last Vegas - a real feel-gooder! With movie popcorn and all.
  7. The trailer for Wolf of Wall Street - cannot WAIT for that movie to come out! 
Gearing up for a good productive/healthy/get-over-this-damn-cold week!

10 comments :

Kat Forsyth said...

I've been sick for 11 days now. I went to the doctor on Friday (they actually gave me an appointment; I was amazed), but apparently I wasn't sick enough for drugs. They would have given me drugs in South Africa! Boo.

Wonderland Clothing said...

Bloody football!

Pearl/Pretty Mayhem said...

I loved Jennifer Lawrence in American Hustle as well, I'm totally fan girling over her at the moment. Have you seen Monsters University? It's also super cute and perfect for sick days in bed x

Bailey Schneider said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR CHE!! Here's hoping 2014 is epic, amazing and downright AWESOME! Thanks for a great blog - it's my go-to-happy-place ;)
Much love, Bailey from Vanilla Blonde

Gaelyn Cokayne said...

I am so excited to watch Last Vegas!!!!! Hope you feel better soon xxx

Che Kershaw said...

oh no! Im on the brink of checking in at the doctors - but am not going to bother if they can't give me anything! Hope you feel better soon! x

Che Kershaw said...

hahahaha :)

Che Kershaw said...

oooh haven't heard of Monsters University - will definitely find it! Need more movies to fill in my horrid couch days! Thank you! x

Che Kershaw said...

Last Vegas is such a goodie! Thanks for the get well wishes - am desperate to be done with this cold thing now!

Tânia Sequinho said...

Go see the Wolf of Wall Street! I saw it this week and totally loved it! Get prepared to some strong scenes but the movie is a must!!